Africa (Singalong) Africa (Singalong)

I was blasted away as soon as it started playing! I thought it was just a literal copy of the original song that was uploaded, then I realized that it was a cover then after, it did sound a little different. Excellent work mind you!!

Ceevro responds:

Yeah, something really special happened there for a bit. We put out several singalong collabs, and they were loads of fun! Now, getting the rights to a song is difficult, so we can't do like we used to!

Green Hill Zone (Version 2) Green Hill Zone (Version 2)

This junk is the sheit! bruh! - If you do a lot of Video Game music covers like these (and maybe other like these...) then I highly recommend that you talk to the team at OverClock Remix (http://ocremix.org/) about if you could be one their Artist team.

Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777] Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777]

Wow this is f**king amazing, no..but really...it is! If it wasn't, I wouldn't be asking this question... :P

Can I please use it in my RPG Games I make for fun? Please? - I know in the License Term it "can't the used by anyone" and it doesn't say "Can be used for Non-Commercial use", but that's all I'm going to use it for. Like I said, I make my RPGs and other games for fun, not for profit, so yeah! - Great f**king track mate!

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you so much!! You can use it... but a) you have to credit F-777 first, and b) I would ask F-777 himself just in case. I don't want either of us to get in trouble :3 and that's why I put the licensing terms as such...