F-777 - 1up [2017] F-777 - 1up [2017]

It's nowhere near as great as your original version. Your original version was 5 stars from me as soon as the song finished. This version just sounds like a shortened version aka "demo" version if I must say.

Spell Spell

The Dubstep drop/s is a bit empty, I think you could've added one or two more notes with it as it dropped. The only fault I could find though! ;-)

Alone Alone

Yes! It is chill....and also calm! It may need a slight tinker with here and there during the middle part but other than that this is also awesome work dude!

Follow your heart Follow your heart

Really also work dude! This is really calm and actually relaxing to listen to. The only thing I could think of is adding a few more notes around the middle of the starting point but other that everything is sweet as dude! Good work!

Not Now Not Now

Everything in this track works so well! The piano notes and the Dubstep work really well and on top of that having the Dubstep come in at some parts and then it's just a piano solo makes it really enjoy full to listen to! - It also kinda reminds of some 90's Dubstep but at the same time, it does feel unique but nevertheless, awesome work dude!

PhiV3rn responds:

Thank you for all your comments! I'm working on an album that will be online soon, I'll wait for your opinion. Thank you again for your support!

In other words In other words

The music and the singing along with the music were fine, but when it was time for the raping it wasn't that great...well how I should say it is that the raping doesn't fit well with the music, maybe if it was the same sort of rap with different music playing in the background then it could've fit I just think it doesn't fit or work well with the music in this song.

superbandit responds:

thanks for the tips! i have a friend who wanted to be in a song so this is the result, this is the first time he did anything like this. and i didnt really know what to do with it myself.

~Throwback~ ~Throwback~

I hope you don't stop making serious music though......because this is awesome! - (Please don't stop!)

Can I also request for a version that has completely none of the memes in it? - I would love to hear what this is like without them!

Thanks!

Bj007pro

Africa (Singalong) Africa (Singalong)

I was blasted away as soon as it started playing! I thought it was just a literal copy of the original song that was uploaded, then I realized that it was a cover then after, it did sound a little different. Excellent work mind you!!

Ceevro responds:

Yeah, something really special happened there for a bit. We put out several singalong collabs, and they were loads of fun! Now, getting the rights to a song is difficult, so we can't do like we used to!

Green Hill Zone (Version 2) Green Hill Zone (Version 2)

This junk is the sheit! bruh! - If you do a lot of Video Game music covers like these (and maybe other like these...) then I highly recommend that you talk to the team at OverClock Remix (http://ocremix.org/) about if you could be one their Artist team.

Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777] Viking Arena (GD) (Cover) [F-777]

Wow this is f**king amazing, no..but really...it is! If it wasn't, I wouldn't be asking this question... :P

Can I please use it in my RPG Games I make for fun? Please? - I know in the License Term it "can't the used by anyone" and it doesn't say "Can be used for Non-Commercial use", but that's all I'm going to use it for. Like I said, I make my RPGs and other games for fun, not for profit, so yeah! - Great f**king track mate!

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you so much!! You can use it... but a) you have to credit F-777 first, and b) I would ask F-777 himself just in case. I don't want either of us to get in trouble :3 and that's why I put the licensing terms as such...